Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Award

My sweet friend, Deborah, at Songs From My Journey, has given me a precious award, the first one on my new music website.




I appreciate so much your thinking of me, Deb. Thank you very much.


These are the official blog award rules:


1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.


Of course I love all my friend's blogs. Since some have been using themes for this award, I believe I will pass it along to some who have encouraged me with my music.
My friend, Lorie, has just received this award.

I pass this award to:

Deborah at her music website, Songs of Faith

Barbara at Tidbits and Treasures


Maxine at Nanna's Reflections

Jane at her private blog Lady Janes Journal

Patricia at Pollywog Creek

Betty at Country Charm

Adrienne at With A Grateful Heart

3 comments:

Deborah said...

You are very welcome Cathy! And thank you!

Patricia said...

Once again, Cathy, you have showered me with your kindness! What a blessing you are! (((Hugs)))

sherry said...

You are so sweet. Thank you!!!

This blog will serve to bless many, Cathy. :o)