Saturday, October 12, 2013

Psalm 23

I wrote this music to Psalm 23.



Check this out on Chirbit

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me
in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

©2010 Music by Cathy L. Simpson Gladsongs

2 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

That is so beautiful, Cathy. You have quite a gift! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Carolyn said...

Thisis one of my most treasured scriptures- such a reminder of the deep care that the Father takes of us,
Thank you for sharing this today,
Hugs
C